[p2pu-webcraft] Annual State of the Content Review

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Tue Sep 20 12:56:57 UTC 2011

Thanks for sharing Dan, I'd really be interested in your feedback on the
upcoming Webcraft challenges. Please take a look here:
http://pad.p2pu.org/challenge-testing

You mentioned the need for more interactive content (perhaps using
JSFiddle). Would you be willing to put together a couple challenges for
people to learn JS using JSFiddle? If you put them together on a separate
page at first we can test them out and potentially move them into School of
Webcraft.

Cheers,
John
--