[p2pu-webcraft] Using DropBox.com and ifttt.com with WebCraft Courses

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Mon Sep 19 12:19:10 UTC 2011

File upload support is planned for Lernanta / p2pu.org, I expect that we
will add it to the schedule some time in October.

While the suggestion to use Dropbox is welcome, referral/affilate codes are
not. In the future please refrain from sending them to P2PU lists.
--
contact info:
http://www.johndbritton.com