[p2pu-webcraft] Learning plan for processing .js in Russian

Alison Cole alison at p2pu.org
Wed Sep 7 18:19:21 UTC 2011

Wanted to share with other webcrafters:
http://p2pu.org/en/groups/processingjs-/

A note from Ivan:

"Alison asked me for some description of my group/plan in English. Here it
is :) My study group is about Processing.js for Russian users of P2PU. It's
not only for collaborative study but also for show potential of P2PU for
Russian people on Internet (for educators and tech guys). Finaly I hope that
some future outcomes of this group will be used for create an open textbook
about Processing in Russian. Note that English isn't my first language and I
have many problems with it :)"

Alison