[p2pu-webcraft] Google's Dart

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:22:22 UTC 2011

I have to say I have similar doubts about using Dart.  If you don't know
JavaScript, you won't get *why* Google proposed a new language, or why
Dart compiles into JavaScript.  For people coming in without
HTML/CSS/JavaScript knowledge, I'd recommend P2PU courses involving those
three.

Has P2PU had courses for much more popular next-web-tech platforms such as
Native Client, Go language, Diaspora, or Phone Gap?  I'd sign up for a
course in any of those before Dart right now.

Side note: why are only challenges featured on the front page of School of
Webcraft?  http://p2pu.org/en/schools/school-of-webcraft/

Regards,
Nick Doiron