[p2pu-webcraft] Google's Dart

Lars Gunther gunther at keryx.se
Tue Oct 11 18:38:04 UTC 2011

2011-10-11 19:15, Dan Diebolt skrev:
> You could be so bleeding edge and have a course for example on Google's
> new *Dart *language which is smoking hot right now.

You mean that there should be a course on a proposed language that may
or may not be implemented by browsers and that has not really impressed
the web community yet?

And even if Google *can* convince Mozilla, Microsoft, Opera and Apple
that Dart is needed and the best solution (which I see no sign of yet)
it will take a few years until browser support is good enough for the
language to be actually used.

--
Lars Gunther
http://keryx.se/