[p2pu-webcraft] Is Cold Fusion Relevant for School of Webcraft?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:35:11 UTC 2011

I've had a great message from M!les, the creator of the CF group sharing his
opinions about why he believes his group (with a focus on open source
projects using the Cold Fusion language) should be a part of School of
Webcraft. It's a tricky situation - but I'd love to get the community to
hear M!les arguments and for you to share your feedback about whether the
group should actually be included within SoW.

Even if in the end we decide to continue our decision to not host the group
as part of SoW I'd suggest that we support M!les and help him make as good a
group as possible.

M!les - can you share what you wrote with me?