[p2pu-webcraft] Is Cold Fusion Relevant for School of Webcraft?

Dennis Riedel riedel.dennis at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:38:02 UTC 2011

Well I think popularity is important when teaching peers a programming
language while having in mind to get them into jobs (at least better their
chances) or just keep them up-to-date. The relevance of the language is
connected to its popularity I think. Additionaly, in the p2p context, giving
them the starter, the tools on how to learn and share with others, I
thriving community and a heap of resources is fundamental.

I am by far not a Coldfusion expert or do I know it´s community. Afaik there
are plenty of resources, but I have not heard of it being in commercial use
recently with companies I worked with or talked to.

Just my 2 cents.