[p2pu-webcraft] Is Cold Fusion Relevant for School of Webcraft?

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Sat May 28 15:34:08 UTC 2011

Totally agree with Oz. As someone that has ColdFusion on her LinkedIn
profile, I receive more random PHP and Java recruiter emails than
ColdFusion.

When I'm curious how languages are for marketability:
http://www.indeed.com/jobtrends?q=coldfusion

Or compare them cause it's fun:
http://www.indeed.com/jobtrends?q=coldfusion%2C+java%2C+ruby%2C+php&l=

Or if looking to work for a specific company, one can find out what stack
they're using and learn it.

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com