[p2pu-webcraft] How can we acknowledge Webcraft course and study group organisers' efforts?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:35:52 UTC 2011

(slightly off-topic)

Parag, I know that you're interested in setting up your site to act as a
potential socially beneficial business, but you could also consider working
to setup a computer science learning community / school within the greater
P2PU? I know that Wesley's also interested in doing this and there are a lot
of relevant courses and groups already being created.

P*