[p2pu-webcraft] How can we best use HTML5 video (Universal Subtitles, Popcorn etc) for awesome Webcraft content?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:04:39 UTC 2011

Dany and Dan - one idea for sharing open video content would be to upload
videos to Archive.orgs "Community Video" section

http://www.archive.org/details/opensource_movies

@Dan - the web made movie group is set as under development and Brett from
Web Made Movies is providing expert feedback to Nick about the study group.