[p2pu-webcraft] How can we best use HTML5 video (Universal Subtitles, Popcorn etc) for awesome Webcraft content?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:59:10 UTC 2011

Seconding Alison on this - the new p2pu site is still under development and
will continue to be improved.
Webcraft and P2PU users will always have to use some external tools and
should be responsible for hosting their own content and choosing the tools
that best suit them. The Lernanta site is in keeping with contemporary
thought around Personal Learning Networks and Personal Learning Environmens.

HTML5 videos produced by Webcrafters is a longer term idea, but one that we
should continue to think about supporting.

P*