[p2pu-webcraft] Badges for skills/values in Webcraft (you can earn, assess and issue)

Erin Knight erin.knight21 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:58:36 UTC 2011

Hey -

Great question. We have seeded the community with gurus - basically have
found community experts in Accessibility, Javascript and PHP to assess the
initial submissions. Then as more people earn the badge, they will also have
permissions to assess the work and issue the badge.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks,
Erin