[p2pu-webcraft] Feedback from Participants

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:30:41 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Ali, Erin and I are about to work on the final version of the survey that
will be sent to all participants - I'm not sure if we currently provide
course specific feedback to organisers or fellow participants as there may
be some privacy considerations.  It's a really good question and we should
work out how to do this. (copying Ali on this discussion)

What type of questions would you like to ask your course participants? We
could incorporate them into the existing survey and potentially export a
subset of answers for the organiser if we can't share all the data.  Do you
want to sit tight on creating a google form until we've got back to you with
a more definitive answer?

Pippa