[p2pu-webcraft] [p2pu-community] Re: Need People To Teach Courses On Programming

Parag Shah adaptives at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:29:37 UTC 2011

Check out Phillip Greenspun's "Sql for Web
Nerds<http://philip.greenspun.com/sql/>".
Even though it focuses on Oracle as the database, the online book has
excellent explanations for basic SQL RDBMS and SQL concepts.

I also have a video course on Relational Database Management
Systems<http://diycomputerscience.com/courses/course/relational-database-management-systems>at
diycomputerscience.com which may be useful.

Besides this, here is an article on
Sql<http://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=Static&d1=features&d2=051407>from
TopCoder which might help.

SQLZoo <http://sqlzoo.net> is also a good online resource for understanding