[p2pu-webcraft] [p2pu-schools] Re: Please review: default decline message for non Webcraft courses and groups

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:48:22 UTC 2011

Sweet - I'm currently not receiving notifications of new courses via
Lernanta - I'd love to receive this update but am not on admin at p2pu.org.
I'll close the "denial message" task and add a request via Lighthouse for
school orgs to receive a notification about all new groups.

So for now - I'll just keep a copy of the above email to paste and edit
until tags come into place.

I'd much prefer inviting people (rather than declining - it makes me feel
bad every time) and the use of tags will help identifying groups much
easier.

Would any user be able to add "SoW", "School of Webcraft" and "webcraft"
tags etc? Would removing these tag from groups which aren't invited to a
school also act as negative feedback?

P*