[p2pu-webcraft] [p2pu-schools] Re: Please review: default decline message for non Webcraft courses and groups

Alison Jean Cole alisonjean.cole at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:12:30 UTC 2011

If school organizers would feel overwhelmed by this, I am happy to direct
all new courses to appropriate schools. I would much prefer to do this +
remove the school option from the course creation page, than deny folks who
are prompted to pick a school, but not explained clearly its role. It
creates unnecesary negative feedback.

ALISON
p2pu.org/en/alison/