[p2pu-webcraft] [p2pu-community] Moving on from SoW - but definitely remaining in the community.

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Mon Jul 25 18:40:28 UTC 2011

On behalf of P2PU and (1/2) of School of Webcraft - I would like to thank
Pippa for helping to build School of Webcraft.

When we started this experiment we only had some vague ideas. Now we have a
plan.

Pippa deserves a lot of credit for shepherding the project and fostering the
community. I look forward to working together in other ways in the future.

P2PU Deutsch? Auf jeden Fall!

Best - P