[p2pu-webcraft] Keeping in contact - weekly IRC office hours?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:50:03 UTC 2011

Hi webcrafters,

we were discussing ways of keeping in contact on a recent P2PU community
call.

Some of the ideas we discussed were:

   - a Webcraft organisers email standup - we prompt you once a week to
   share with the rest of the list - let everyone know what's going on in your
   group and shout out for any help you need.
   - Regular IRC office hours that let you connect with other organisers and
   participants.

We still need to get the email bot setup for the  email list but to help us
choose the best IRC times it would be great if you filled out this calendar
to let us know of your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/52w47nyg67u46it4#calendar

Remember this will be a regular meeting so please ignore the specific dates.

Best,

Pippa