[p2pu-webcraft] Can we put your face on the frontpage of the School of Webcraft site?

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:09:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple of volunteers who are happy to have their
identities made public on the main SoW page.

I'd like to show a photo, and a short description about your involvement in
SoW. We'd link to your P2PU profile and the courses and groups you're
involved in.

eg.

Mary is learning about HTML5 and created the Web Dev for Newbies group.
Thomas is helping people learn about GIT.

etc.

Let me know if you're interested!

Pippa