[p2pu-webcraft] What Languages Should Be Taught?

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Tue Jul 5 00:13:42 UTC 2011

Personally, I think folks should create study groups in whatever they would
like to learn.

However, the suggestions (and voting on them) make me think Javascript, Ruby
on Rails, PHP, and Python are the winners:
http://p2pu.uservoice.com/forums/84091-course-suggestions

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com