[p2pu-webcraft] New header graphic for the School of Webcraft

Chloe Varelidi chloe at varelidi.com
Thu Dec 22 07:02:18 UTC 2011

@Ali  Laura should take credit for this, It was her idea and she used some
of the art I have been working on for the challenge tutorials to make it ;)

@Laura thanks for putting this together, here is my FB

   - Typeface looks too young to me - especially the header
   - Not sure about header being lighter blue
   - Not sure how such a big blue surface would fit inside the page, it
   might be too much blue?
   - Should think of how to include two things currently listed on the SoW
   page; that this is free & peer to peer
   - two things you might want to consider ;
      - the badges section should look like our actual badges that we are
      handing not like the school shields, could be confusing
      - I am not sure the term awesomness reflects the approach we have
      been taking with badges, which is that this is not just a "good job star"
      that we award you but  an actual skill that you have worked hard to gain

hope this helps
cheers,
C.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Alison Cole <alison at p2pu.org> wrote:

> Chloe you're going to inevitably rebrand P2PU with that blue. :-)
>

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Jessica Ledbetter <
> jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:
>
>> Very fun! It really appeals to the gamer in me too :)
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Laura Hilliger <laura at zythepsary.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> At last weeks Hackjam we hashed out a sketch for a new graphic to go on
>>> the School of Webcraft homepage for the January launch of the Challenges
>>> project. We'd love to have some feedback on the graphic we developed.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>>> Laura Hilliger
>>> laura at zythepsary.com
>>> www.zythepsary.com