[p2pu-webcraft] New: Arduino - Build and Hack the Planet

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 19 18:49:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
I created a challenge based on the Arduino/electronics course idea.  This
is the first time I've created a challenge so I could use your input:
http://bit.ly/arduino-lightshow
If you don't have the electronics, I've set up a livestreamed,
programmable Arduino.  Try the sample program at
http://mapmeld.com/crowdbot if you'd like to try completing that part of
the challenge.
Regards,Nick Doiron