[p2pu-webcraft] Feedback for text about badges that goes in the front page of SoW

Erin Knight erin.knight21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:08:04 UTC 2011

Hey Pippa -

The print/export functionality is something we've definitely talked about.
We may build something like it for the January release on our end but any
display site can also build that functionality on their end as well.

-E

Assessment and Badge Project Lead
Mozilla and P2PU
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Badges