[p2pu-webcraft] SoW Branding

João Antonio de Menezes Neto tonyhomes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:37:13 UTC 2011

Looks good Arlton!
Do you have any ideas on how to explore other logotype/symbol layouts,
complimentary to that one? I mean, having vertical and horizontal versions,
etc.

Crowdsourced/community-driven Design is really challenging! But it's good to
have feedback from so many people, and summarize all the concepts suggested
:D

Best wishes,
João