[p2pu-webcraft] Another School of Webcraft copy :-)

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:31:45 UTC 2011

I agree, it would be very useful to have schoolofwebcraft.org pointing to
http://p2pu.org/en-US/schools/school-of-webcraft/.

"Web Craft" was first memorably used by OWEA, the Open Web Education
Alliance - a sub project of the W3C. A number of Opera staff members are
strongly involved in OWEA too.

*Web Craft is a systematic approach to Web development and design education.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/owea/wiki/Web_Craft