[p2pu-webcraft] Webcraft standup [Monday, August 08 2011]!

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 8 18:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi everyone:

I just finished participating in the Knight-Mozilla Learning Lab, a
journalism-technology mash-up.  The course page recorded amazing guest
speakers representing the New York Times, Wired.com, and Al-Jazeera
English. Start with Jeff Jarvis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjWeqFs-Ik

I'm also a course organizer for "Interactive Open Video with Popcorn.js" -
http://bit.ly/p2puvideo .  The Knight-Mozilla group has re-ignited
people's interest in learning Popcorn.js, and I have some new posts coming
up this month.  What I could use help on is figuring out how to get some
discussion going between people with different skill sets (the programmers
and the videographers).

Regards,
Nick Doiron