[p2pu-webcraft] GSoC Doc Summit

Kamon Ayeva kamon.ayeva at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:38:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is awesome and I think much needed.
In the past I've used technical writing as a way to learn myself / improve
skills (with Plone CMS, Zope and other Python things).
I am interested these days by topics such as Python Web frameworks / NoSQL
(for example Django on NoSQL, see
http://www.allbuttonspressed.com/projects/django-nonrel) and also trying to
develop skills in everything DevOps related (git, Fabric, Jenkins, etc).
So if there is similar interest, it might be a good idea to propose
something as a group.

-- Kamon