[p2pu-webcraft] Javascript - old to new

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:40:57 UTC 2011

Videos

   - Videos are  a great idea. But shall we identify where there's existing
   (video) content that suits our needs first?  I'd also really like for the
   Web Made Movies features to be incorporated into any SoW videos.

General Javascript

   - As we've got existing badge challenges for Javascript ( Basics and
   Expert) let's make sure they're supported by the activities in this group
   - http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/1/javascript-basic-badge-challenge
      - http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/2/javascript-expert-badge-challenge
   - There's also a very thorough list of competencies at the WaSP Interact
   Curriculum. Where possible we should refer to this list as a core  and use
   it to curate more peer-friendly activities and content.
      -
      http://interact.webstandards.org/curriculum/front-end-development/dom-scripting-1?comp
   - In January we started a similar discussion - let's continue to use this
   Etherpad for keeping track of this thread
   http://pad.p2pu.org/webcraftJavaScriptCourseDesigns
   - It would be great to have a call to discuss this further. Maya and
   Parag, which time zones are you in and can you join a call on either skype
   or the P2PU conference line?

Pippa