[p2pu-webcraft] What are the core topics that should always have active study groups?

Atul Varma avarma at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 25 16:29:24 UTC 2011

On 4/25/11 7:49 AM, Dan Diebolt wrote:
> The problem with holding courses or study groups on any these
> development topics is they each require specific infrastructure,
> resources and tools where there little or no support in the P2PU
> platform. Any potential course organizer has to come up with their own
> external resources outside the P2PU platform to facilitate a course.

Good, point, though in the longer-term this may be something that
openhatch.org might be able to help us with. Last I heard, they were
trying to figure out how to provide infrastructure to make this easier
for folks.

I've been playing around with some cloud computing services like
Rackspace recently and have found that they make it really easy to
rapidly and reliably deploy infrastructure for development.

- Atul