[p2pu-webcraft] What are the core topics that should always have active study groups?

JWeb pingjweb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:04:21 UTC 2011

HI Pippa-
I think you asked something similar several weeks ago.  My updated
suggestion, which includes many of what you've noted, would be;

   - Introductory Web Publishing (Fundamentals, as noted below)
   - HTML 5 & CSS 3 (or whatever the latest incarnations are)
   - Javascript (and intro others, like JQuery)
   - PHP & MySQL (server side scripting)
   - CMS (content management systems; Joomla, Mediawiki, etc.)