[p2pu-webcraft] Help us build a tool specific user survey for past course organisers

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:38:27 UTC 2011

@Mauro thanks for your five cents!

In the  P2PU Course
Organiser<http://p2puniversity.limequery.com/31721/lang-en>survey we
do ask questions about tools (pasted below), but they are very
general sample responses. As you point out it would be worthwhile to find
the most popular tools  (and toolkit combinations) that organisers use.

We've only just released the last P2PU survey. Perhaps we could do a tool
specific survey using Google Docs or even just this list amongst Webcraft
organisers (past and present) and incorporate those questions into the
general survey for next quarter.

Would you be able to suggest some sample questions?

Best,

Pippa

*Which of the following tools or services did you use in your P2PU course?