[p2pu-webcraft] Interactive Open Video with Popcorn.js

maurogmail mauroramon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:39:30 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.
About jsFiddle (and some other third party plugins or embeds into p2pU platform:
(My humble opinion).

I´be seen jsfiddle before, in some web example. And it really looks great!.
I know there must be some "standarization" on the way the (next) p2pu platform will behave & contain, but it´s also true that in some scenarios video+pdf+ forum it´s better than jsfiddle+pdf+ posts in the platform, and this goes on and on and on...each course is a complete new world.

As the new interface is being designed by the many eyes of peers /developers/students, it would be nice to ask -this is just an idea- the different teachers that had given a course, and those who are teaching now one, which combination they have used, which combination would have suited best their courses, and problems (and their suggestions) to find a way, or at least a "grid of corse materials & tools combinations", and then try to agree/vote/recommend "teaching patterns" or "teaching toolkits" to the arriving teachers.

That´s when I think that conducting a 5 or 6 questions on Google Forms (@ Google docs) it´s an easy/cheap/quickly way to get feedback on those topics, and then present the data in an useful way (in order to adjust the possible tools and methods a given teacher could use).
ok. Each teacher would prefer his/her own methods, that´s right. But I see no harm in knowing how others structure their courses as well.

My 5 cents.
Sincerely, Mauro (an student @ p2pu)

By the way, very very nice interface mockup in
https://files.pbworks.com/download/iXhi671OzU/p2pu/34043724/P2PU_Showcase1.png
Great!