[p2pu-webcraft] Study Group Idea: use new.p2pu.org as the focus howto usability test

maurogmail mauroramon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:24:51 UTC 2011

Dear Pippa.
I don´t know toolkits to work with, but I have worked with:
-google Docs (in particular with Forms, very useful to collect feedback in form of a convenient Excel file, and then download it to your computer)
- Screen-o-Matic. I think it has an educational "flavor", or it could be useful to contact those developers to adopt and economic or free version of it into the new platform. Their solution it´s the best after being using ScreenToaster, that recently has been aquired by a company, and now their service and perfomance has decreased notoriously.
- I also have used voice-base, but related to education, I found it a very limited.
It would be a great idea to implement some GitHub add-on, for example to check code online, and in the developement stage of the platform some interface commenting system to interchange opinons of the work in progress.

Sorry, I´m a (web) designer, stress on designer so I can´t help suggesting frameworks, CMS´s, or any other developing tools.

It would be a good idea to enroll or create a tag at Forrst.com, where it´s a big community of designers/developers, too.

Regards, and a nice interface by the way (on the new p2pU site).
Sincerely,
Mauro Ramón/ Mendoza - Argentina.