[p2pu-webcraft-announce] Reminder: Last chance to propose courses for April!

Pippa Buchanan pippa.buchanan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:43:50 UTC 2011

We wanted to let you know that you can still propose School of Webcraft
course and project ideas to run in P2PU's April cycle.

You don't have to be an expert on a topic to lead a course or start a
learning project, you just need to be committed to learning more.
Together with your peers you'll gather existing openly licensed learning
materials and work alongside each other to learn about standards based
web development.

The only way we can make School of Webcraft work is if you get involved.
Here's how:

*Help Organise an Existing Course Idea*

    * Existing ideas for Webcraft projects can be viewed on the P2PU
      website
      <http://p2pu.org/course/find?course_status[00_draft]=00_draft&tid[307]=307&title=>.

    * If you'd like to help an existing project, please offer your
      assistance to the course admin via their profile.
    * Opportunities to sign-up and participate as peer-learners will
      open soon.

*Can't Find The Topic You Want?* *Then Propose It!*

    * If you can't find a course that you'd be interested in joining,
      you have the chance to create it.
    * Share your project idea
      <http://p2pu.org/create-draft-course-panel> and invite other
      people to help you find materials and setup your course plan.
    * Once you've created your idea we'll be in contact offering you
      help with organising your project.

*Join The Webcraft Discussion List*

    * To get more involved in School of Webcraft and help organise the
      project you can sign-up for our Discussion List
      <http://lists.p2pu.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pu-webcraft>.
    * The /P2PU-Webcraft/ list can be high-volume and is a place for
      discussion, we ask you to abide by the P2PU Mailing List
      Guidelines
      <http://wiki.p2pu.org/w/page/28949385/mailing-lists#MailingListCommunicationGuidelines>.

*Got a Question?
*

    * Explore our Frequently Asked Questions
      <http://p2pu.org/webcraft/school-webcraft-frequently-asked-questions>
      to find an answer.

We look forward to having you involved.

/P2PU /and/School of Webcraft /