[p2pu-dev] documentation for python mooc / how easy to set up?

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:57:52 UTC 2013

Hey Philipp, basic instructions are in the readme:
https://github.com/p2pu/mechanical-mooc

Problem you might find is using mailgun (no free accounts according to
the instructions).

What kind of integration you want to do with Discourse?
You could push both apps to heroku, but Discourse suggest a minimun of
1GB memory (https://github.com/discourse/discourse/wiki/The-Discourse-Admin-Quick-Start-Guide#ruby-and-rails-performance-tweaks),
and a free account won't give you that either.

Might work for the weekend though.

cheers,
José