[p2pu-dev] documentation for python mooc / how easy to set up?

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Sun May 26 18:56:59 UTC 2013

I'm going to Science Hackfest next weekend and one project I am considering
is to develop a large citizen science course.

I think the Python MOOC would be a good base platform to put up some basic
materials, and set-up a sign-up form.

Is there enough documentation on how to set it up, so that I could work
with someone who has basic Python knowledge to get it up and running next
weekend?

I am also interested in the combination of the Python MOOC with a discourse
installation for community discussion. I think those two together cover a
lot of the basic needs we have for these large courses.

Any help getting this going would be very much appreciated.