[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Re: [school-of-open] Preparing for second run: some platform reflections

Jane Park janepark at creativecommons.org
Thu May 2 18:16:19 UTC 2013

This is all great feedback Pete. I've combined your feedback with Delia's
and Jessica's at this pad:
http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-course-feedback.

Let's discuss further on next week's SOO call. I'll also schedule a
separate call for SOO faciliators who can't make that call. Then we'll
collect and distill all feedback and prioritize with P2PU dev on what is
and is not feasible for July 2013 cycle. :)

Best,
Jane

Jane Park
Project Manager <http://creativecommons.org/staff#janepark>