[p2pu-dev] Etherpad is still down!

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Fri Jun 28 11:55:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for reporting Jane!

And sorry for the inconvenience everyone! Seems like someone let the
internet gremlins loose on P2PU yesterday :( When things are humming
along silently, it's easy to assume everything is in order. Until it
stops humming...

The pads should be back up. It may looks slightly different because we
had to update the version of etherpad-lite to get things working
again.

Please let me know if you detect any problems.

Thanks
Dirk