[p2pu-dev] Design Course for Hackers

Chris Ewald chris at p2pu.org
Fri Jan 25 01:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi Joan,

Yeah. The content is not free worldwide. We've all had to seek out
alternative sources for watching the full videos. It's extra credit for the
class- but find and watch all 3 as Dan suggested - Objectified, Urbanized,
and Helvetica. They are all great.

@João - Good eye on the mobile version. Are you taking the class as well?
Should I add you to the discussion group emails?