[p2pu-dev] Tech call notes: 2013-01-17
dirk at p2pu.org
Fri Jan 18 15:34:32 UTC 2013
- Check out http://learn.media.mit.edu - look familiar?
- removed spam from badges.p2pu.org!
- backed up etherpad lite database
- figured out where the code is for etherpad...
- Course UX
- show "fresh additions" on course listing page
- notifications for new users in courses
- MOOC blog and documentation
- MOOC Trello - https://trello.com/board/mooc/50f414bc44cd6ea45b006dd9
- Setup seperate project scaffolding and variables
- Make the documentation page look p2pu nice
- lernanta CSS to be finished fo end of month
- Blog posts
- Good blog Chris
- Small tweaks to Mech MOOC software for Media Lab course
- moving pad.p2pu.org to same server running stats
- updating p2pu.org OS
- moving badges.p2pu.org to different server from production
- maybe doing it all using Chef
- Course UX
- feedback from community
- support for old courses to list and update on learn page (currently a
1 time export)
- Course UX fixes
- MOOC Maker RoR -> Django
- Mismatch between org tech stack and MOOC
- MOOC Maker will be implemeted in Django
- DU, CE to plan
- DONE (removed) -- Still have this in our google groups footer:
- "Specific topics such as research, web development and course design
are discussed in separate working groups:
- Trello still underused (is there a MOOC Maker board now?)
- https://trello.com/board/mooc/50f414bc44cd6ea45b006dd9 - sweet!
- Add a person (who takes the lead) to each Trello card
- this shouldn't substitute communication! (agree!)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the p2pu-dev