[p2pu-dev] Tech call notes 2013-01-03

João Menezes tonyhomes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:44:14 UTC 2013

Hey there,
Nice 2013 wishes from Brazil! :)

So, related to the tech plan:

I'm currently organizing my post-grad project, which will be about having
UX guidelines to P2PU - so everyone who feels like contributing can have
directions on how to ideate and implement interface and interaction
metaphors.

My rough idea is to follow these quite simple steps (basically continuing
what was done in beautiful Berlin):
*Analysis > Plan usability tests > Specify persona and user groups >
Prepare test materials > Conduct test > Analyze data > Create design
guidelines > Get feedback*
*
*
I'll be talking soon to some key contributors about it. The main objective
is to give directions to P2PU's UX, as we've been lacking some aspects of
it.

Thanks in advance for P, VMG and Dirk for the help so far :)
João