[p2pu-dev] Course Contributions to the School fo Mathematical Future in P2PU

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Fri Sep 21 21:13:15 UTC 2012

I'm traveling at the moment but will have more time next week. Please keep
me in the loop by email. We are interested in this.

We have two platform options that could be integrated to support these
courses. The mechanical mooc is a mechanism to create small study groups
and send email notifications that help students work through the course
(see http://mechanicalmooc.org) together. Content and student discussion
can be hosted on our core platform.

We are also speaking to University of Maryland about a potential course for
this call, but haven't decided to move forward yet as it would involve
quite a significant amount of content development.