[p2pu-dev] [torchmail] 2012-09-17

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Mon Sep 17 10:46:39 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

This week (17 Sept - 21 Sept) I'm keeping myself busy working on our new
unified course model. I'm hoping to get a demo ready for some feedback by
the end of this week - hopefully in time for the community call!

Some of this work is in the backend where all the magic happens. I'm hoping
for some feedback as I'm doing things a little differently from normal in
the hope of having the backend be more like Legos rather than spaghetti :)
You can see the action at
https://github.com/dirkcuys/lernanta/tree/course/lernanta/apps/courses

It's all still a work in progress, so don't feel like you need to sensor
any feedback - we'll just pretend that it was part of the bits I intended
to still work on.

Cheers

ps. Sorry for losing the torch for a while. I found it roaming never land
together with some lone socks and a bunch of teaspoons!