[p2pu-dev] co-listing courses with other P2PU Schools

Jane Park janepark at p2pu.org
Tue Sep 11 00:21:49 UTC 2012

Hi Dirk and team,

School of Ed and School of Open are exploring doing a joint course together
in the future (like next few months). School of Data and School of Open
have also been in talks. Will it and if not can it, become possible to list
a course as part of more than one School -- esp. to encourage collaboration
between schools?

Cheers,
Jane

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Karen Fasimpaur <karen at k12opened.com>wrote:

> On that note, we tried to run a course jointly with School of Math Futures
> before, and the system apparently doesn't support having a course co-listed
> with two P2PU schools. Maybe we could bring that up again....

Yes, especially since we are also doing stuff with School of Data. I'll
forward the relevant bit of this thread to Dirk and p2pu-dev and see how
far this might be in their pipeline.

--
School of Open
http://schoolofopen.org