[p2pu-dev] bug in school admin interface

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Wed Sep 5 14:55:55 UTC 2012

Hi Jane

Sorry I haven't responded earlier.

It is possible to have different sets of courses the way that School
of Webcraft does it. Have a look at their school page and let us know
if that will work for you?

We need to discuss what functionality we want to build in for schools.
All the different schools are quite diverse and implementing
everything for everyone is hard. We also don't want to implement that
is essentially wordpress for schools. I don't know when the
conversation will happen, but you definitely need to be involved in
that conversation.

You can add text after the course list by adding content to the more
info field for schools.

Cheers