[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Wham-pow: Awesome Community Call on THURSDAY

Jane Park janepark at p2pu.org
Tue Sep 4 18:45:48 UTC 2012

And the School of Open call afterwards at 9am (same line) will be inaugural
for those interested in helping to build the School! We'll be discussing
and getting feedback on current courses, discussing open governance and
whatever else you add to the agenda:
http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-call.

Hope to see you there!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Vanessa Gennarelli <vanessa at p2pu.org>wrote:

> Bonjour!
>
> Our community call this week will feature Niels Cosman, Adjunct Faculty
> at Rhode Island School of Design and MIT. Niels will be talking to us
> about assessment for art projects. Niels Cosman's Portfolio:
> http://www.nielscosman.com/
> *
> *
> *He's asked us to watch the following video beforehand (
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI23U7U2aUY&feature=youtube_gdata_player)*
>
> I will be presenting results of two weeks' of interviews on improving the
> course creation process. *There will be charts. Big, righteous charts.*
>
> Be there or be a tame parallelogram,
>
> Vanessa
>
> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Rebecca Kahn <bekka at p2pu.org> wrote:
>
>> It's double the usual dose of community goodness this week - the P2PU
>> community call and the School of Open Community call will take place in the
>> very same place, on the very same call, one after the other. Mind-boggling,
>> really.
>>
>> You'll find us here:  http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20120906 - the
>> agenda is open, feel free to add to it...
>>
>> And here:
>> *DIAL IN*
>>
>>    - US Toll Free:  +1 877 395 2347 ***Only use toll-free number if you
>>    really need to***
>>

>>    - US Local / International +1 415 763 5901
>>

>>  At the following times:
>> *
>> THURSDAYS*
>>
>>    - *8:00 am San Francisco *[anchor time, other times may shift with
>>    daylight savings]
>>

>>    - Shared google calendar should always have the correct time
>>

>>  --

> Vanessa Gennarelli
> Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University
> vanessa at p2pu.org