[p2pu-dev] http iframe in an https page

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:44:39 UTC 2012

Typo: I can embed

I should have said I can't embed the iframe. When I try the embed icon this
short code is generated and the page hangs - never comes back saving the
form or allowing me to continue editing:
[embed:http://embed.plnkr.co/vE5Vnx]
Please fix this in conformity with your new "we don't want to disallow
embedding content" policy.

Actually the page eventually did save after a long wait but no embed joy.
There is probably no embedly definition for it plnkr and quite frankly the
embedly definition you have for jsfiddle is wrong.