[p2pu-dev] Reminder: P2PU Community Call tomorrow

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Wed Oct 24 08:39:44 UTC 2012

That's right folks, we have a call tomorrow, and it's an All Hands, meaning
that after a quick check in from staff, we will be working together on
stuff that generally needs to be done.

One suggestion for this week is tagging - we have a lot of courses, and
most of them don't have enough tags to make them findable.
The process for this is up on the call etherpad: *
http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20121025*

Feel free to add any suggested activities to the pad - with a detailed
"how-to-get-started" please.

Time and dial-in details are below...

*THURSDAYS*

   - *8:00 am San Francisco *[anchor time, other times may shift with
   daylight savings]

   - (Shared google calendar should always have the correct time)

*DIAL IN*

   - US Toll Free:  +1 877 395 2347 ***Only use toll-free number if you
   really need to***

   - US Local / International +1 415 763 5901