[p2pu-dev] Bugs in the course review system

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Wed Oct 3 07:23:43 UTC 2012

Hi Bekka

Notifications on P2PU are currently email only. This creates problems
not only for course reviews! At some stage we should work on improving
notifications and addressing these issues.

I looked at the review functionality a while ago and it is definitely
not ideal. I think that we should have a dedicated project to improve
course reviews.

Let me know when you want to chat in more detail about this

Sorry for the delayed response.

Cheers