[p2pu-dev] P2PU Community Call - Course Building for All

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Wed Nov 28 10:10:22 UTC 2012

Hello folks

Just a reminder of the Community Call tomorrow, at the times below, on this
etherpad: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20121129

It's an All Hands, which means we'll be building! This week, we're working
on making great courses. In preparation, please take a look at the
following questions:

 http://pad.p2pu.org/p/Course_Creation_101

Also, Vanessa has  put together a really brief deck for the call (under 5
mins):
http://www.slideshare.net/VanessaGennarelli/p2pu-course-creation-101

All are welcome!

*THURSDAYS*

   - *8:00 am San Francisco *[anchor time, other times may shift with
   daylight savings]

   - (Shared google calendar should always have the correct time)

*DIAL IN*

   - US Toll Free:  +1 877 395 2347 ***Only use toll-free number if you
   really need to***

   - US Local / International +1 415 763 5901

   - [Telco provided by http://twilio.com - Thank you!!!]
   -